tirsdag den 16. november 2010

Nokia SmartphoneIinsurance Cost Rip-off

I went out Xmas buying yesterday for the children and came back with a brand new Nokia N8 smart phone. It was not really thought out acquisition, I just kind of seen it in the window of my community t-mobile retail outlet and before I new just what had happened, the box containing the mobile phone was being handed over to me from the product sales workforce.

His phone may be valued at close to 400 Gbp, therefore I believed I better sign up for some phone insurance just in case I lost it like I did so with my apple iphone4 inside fourteen days of buying it.

I'd been rather unhappy with the mobile insurance the shop offered me, it looked over priced, so I rejected that and performed a phone insurance comparison over the internet when I got home.

I best try the Christmas gift buying again in a few days, as I returned straight home so I might charge up my brand-new Nokia head set.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar